Friday, December 25, 2009

It's the BEST Christmas ever!


Big Roman, 24 x 12
My sister and brother-in-law with their Christmas gift
I wanted to go ahead and get my painting that I did for my sister up... she was so surprised to receive this painting of her English Bulldog, Roman. He's a little dog in a huge body :) My sister and brother-in-law love him so much. My daughter loves him, too -- she wants me to paint one for her as well! I had painted a small painting of Roman early this year and my sister kept teasing about how small it was... so I decided to paint a life-size one of him. Also, I heard from my friend Carmen that "The Boys" made her mother cry, so I think that's a good sign. My husband was telling me how even though other people are giving the paintings, it's like I'm also giving something as well. I like that! Merry Christmas everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite painting ever! Roman loves it too!!!

    Kelley :)

    ReplyDelete