Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pancake Pantry Coffee

Back in the Spotlight, 6 x 8
This pretty little cup of coffee didn't have much attention at this table... at the Pancake Pantry in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I had ordered Strawberry Crepes and they were so beautiful (and deeee-li-cious), I took a picture... and this little cup of coffee stepped aside to make room for my pancakes. I enjoyed painting the last coffee painting so much, I decided to put this little guy back in the limelight and paint him. But now you know what was on that plate in the lower left corner. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, have you a Flickr account? I have one and it is a good place to show and sell art to a large audience. Another thought is Etsy store. My Flickr is posted on my blog. If interested, you can just type in Flicker and open a free account. Just wanted to pass that on to a fellow art lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, no I don't have a Flickr account, but thanks for the advice, and any more you have would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to all of this! I love your blogs... I homeschool my younger two children :)

    ReplyDelete