Friday, April 16, 2010

Gorham's Bluff, Day 1

16 x 8, oil on Raymar canvas panel
AVAILABLE, email me if interested

14 x 11, oil on stretched linen
SOLD at Shelby Lee Gallery, Charleston

6 x 6, oil on Raymar canvas panel
SOLD at Shelby Lee Gallery, Charleston
I had a great time painting in Gorham's Bluff today. I got 3 paintings done! Gorham's Bluff is a BEAUTIFUL community.... and all the folks there love it. Alabama Plein Air Artists that painted today were Craig Reynolds, Donna Chieves, Anne Stickney, Robin Roberts, Nancy Harper, Nancy Lloyd, Justine Rynearson, Katrina Weber and her friend Kay. Gorham's Bluff served us a box lunch that was so delicious! I'm looking forward to painting there again tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. Three beautiful paintings, Gina - wow, what a great painting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky - I love your interpretation (writing and paintings) - I really like how you cropped in on your subject matter - so hard to do with such beautiful things everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Susan, Thanks Lisa! I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete