Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Cheerleaders

The Cheerleaders
12 x 24, oil on stretched linen
Available at Renaissance Gallery, Northport, AL
Anyone who knows me well, knows why I titled this painting "The Cheerleaders." I'll tell my secret tomorrow if you don't figure it out. This is a painting from some photos that I took while visiting Wright's Dairy. Beautiful, beautiful, healthy cows.

I named the painting "The Cheerleaders" because my two sons' football numbers are 34 and 23, and I placed those on the ear tags of the cows.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina, I have great pleasure in knowing his work and a little of his life.
    Both seem very interesting, thanks for having made known on my blog.
    Excuse the translation (I think is quite poor because of the technology)
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete