Monday, August 23, 2010

Arthur Ravenel Bridge - a "Charleston Memory" Painting - SOLD

Arthur Ravenel Bridge - a Charleston Memory Painting
6 x 6, oil on panel
Sold, Shelby Lee Gallery, Charleston, SC
This is my second painting in my "Charleston Memory" series. You can't miss this bridge if you visit Charleston. Formerly known as the Cooper River Bridge (and I think still called that by locals) the Arthur Ravenel Bridge opened in July of 2005 and connects the city of Charleston with Mount Pleasant. I barely was able to drive across it because it's so breathtaking and very intimidating. Shelby from the gallery took me back and forth on it one day letting me snap photos, as well as trespassing on some property to get some good shots.
View going over the Arthur Ravenel Bridge, YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment