Sunday, September 19, 2010

Taking Turns

Taking Turns
6 x 6, oil on panel, $150
Click here to purchase through Paypal, or email me if interested.
I guess fall is refusing to show up here in Alabama. It's expected to be 100 degrees again this week. I'm still wearing my white sandals after Labor Day, so I'm breaking the rules, too. These three apples are taking turns keeping cool in the pool. If it were cold outside, I would claim that the cup is a hot tub... but it's just too hot to think about hot tubs right now.

2 comments:

  1. You make me smile, Gina. I love the thoughts and the humor in this little piece. Its going to be 95 degrees in San Deigo this weekend - too hot for me. Like you, I am longing for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! We got some rain here in Alabama today, so maybe things will cool off.

    ReplyDelete