Monday, May 2, 2011

Me

Me, 4" x 4"
oil on panel
If you wondered what happened to me last week, the tornados came through pretty close to where I live and my power was out from Wednesday on... and I just got internet yesterday... but I will post pictures of the rest of the Southeastern Plein Air Invitational soon. Seeing all the damage from the storm is horrific.

This is my entry to this week's Daily Paintworks challenge, to paint a self-portrait... which is something I've never done before... and let me just say, it was indeed a challenge. To sell all of this week's entries, click here.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Great skin tones and lighting. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina! This is fabulous! Love how soft and painerly it is - love how much character you have packed into this tiny space - love the smile and the lighting across your face! How lovely this is!

    ReplyDelete