Friday, July 8, 2011

Barbara Flowers - a visit with an artist that I truly admire

"Watchful" 30 x 15, oil by BARBARA FLOWERS

Last week was a great visit to the beach but within that trip I also had another awesome visit with an artist that I've admired since I started painting... Barbara Flowers.  Barbara invited me to her studio and gave me so much wonderful advice.  I was truly blessed to get to spend the afternoon with her and her husband, Jerry.  They are such nice folks.  The best advice that she gave me is for me to do my work with my art, and leave everything else up to God.  So whether I succeed or whether I fail, I know that God is in control.  I believe that knowledge shines through in her work.

Barbara at work in her studio

Click here to see Barbara's blog and here to visit her website.  Thanks again, Barbara.  May God continue to bless your work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment