Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This Little Piggy had a Flower - SOLD

"This Little Piggy had a Flower"
6x6, oil
~Sold~

As part of the Daily Paintworks Challenge "Paint a Pig" this week, I painted Carol Marine's ceramic pig and added a daisy.  Once again, my sweet mom helped me with the title.  I loved painting this little painting and the study of whites.  Praying for the Marine family... Carol and her family have lost their home to a forest fire in Texas this week.  I can't imagine.

Here's the link to a fundraiser to help the Marine family.  Click here.

3 comments:

  1. You pig made me smile:) it is sooooo cute and I love your work....then I did a quick cruise of your blog and what wonderful work! I LOVE your edges....just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops it helps to proofread...sorry YOUR PIG....oh holy cow!!!or should I say holy PIG!!!

    ReplyDelete