Friday, February 10, 2012

"Rain on River Street" Savannah, Georgia

"Rain on River Street"  Savannah, Georgia
12x24, oil on linen

I've never been to Savannah, Georgia, but my folks have and they love it.  They tell me I would love it too.  This is painted from a photo that I saw on facebook friend Jennifer's page.  (Thanks again, Jennifer).  I actually loved the scene with the rain and the trolley and the reflected headlights.  I loved all the people crowded under the awning of "True Grits."

Other news:  Introducing my daughter's new pet... "Bailey Brown."  She is a baby pygmy goat and we love her :)



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yep :) That's what my daughter named her.

      Delete
  2. Love how you painted the rain and the reflections!! Love the colours too!
    Bailey is well cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the painting and the precious goat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jerry, we love the precious goat too :)

      Delete
  4. Wonderful colour. I like all the red and the reflections.
    Happy Painting,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your art...don´t comment often enough ...this is a beauty as well as the sweeeeeeet little goat...you should paint him!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia, thanks so much.. I don't comment enough either :/ kinda late in responding to your sweet comment! Thanks again :)

      Delete