Sunday, May 6, 2012

News & Events

"Oranges and Flowers"
20 x 20, oil on linen

Available at newly opened "Vintage Hip" in Historical Springville, Alabama.
Grand opening this weekend, May 12!
Contact me if interested in purchasing.

Upcoming Events:
This weekend, Friday & Saturday, May 11 & 12, I will be participating in Gadsden's GadAbout art event.  They have stationed me to paint at the WOW! Factor Store located at 106 Broad Street in downtown Gadsden.  I will be painting there Friday from 4 until 8 PM... so if you're in the area, stop by and say hello :) 

Next week, May 16 through 20 (Wednesday through Sunday) I will be participating in Birmingham's Aldridge Gardens Plein Air event.  For more information, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Gina - I love this painting and the way it looks displayed like this!! Hope the opening goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Barbara... hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Gina - this painting is a knock out!

    ReplyDelete