Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cindy's Daisies

"Cindy's Daisies"
10 x 10 on gallery wrapped linen
~ sold

This is a commission I just completed for one of my friends that I've met through art.  She also commissioned me to paint "Jordan's Angel."  Below is a picture of the painting in her home, and here is the link to the wonderful story behind the painting.  She collects the blue Ball Mason jars... and asked if I would paint her favorite flower, Shasta Daisies, in one of the jars.  She wanted three flowers to represent her three sons.


4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the bright colors you chose for this, it is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! A little bold for sure... but I love it too.

      Delete
  2. Amazing blue color , a fabulous painting, your friend must be thrilled !

    ReplyDelete