Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Almost Autumn" Plein Air in Glencoe, AL

"Almost Autumn" 
5 x 7, oil on linen, plein air
$225

Yesterday I received a call from artist friends Craig Reynolds and Ralph Parker.  They were close to my home painting and invited me to join them.  The weather is BEAUTIFUL in Alabama so how could I say no :)  Great friends, great weather... great day!  Here's a picture of Ralph and Craig with their paintings... and a pic Ralph took of Craig and me.  I must've been laughing at something Craig just said...




4 comments:

  1. What a fun day - and a wonderful spur of the moment experience! And a lovely little painting as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan... it was a wonderful spur of the moment experience :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful scene of friends together.

    ReplyDelete