Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Wishes" ~ Magic Kingdom Fireworks

"Wishes"
6.25 x 6.25, oil on linen
~ a thank you

I painted this for Andria as a thank-you for all the time she spent helping me plan my first trip to Disney World.  As I said yesterday, she helped me out so much and even went the extra mile and made me a spread sheet with a schedule for my trip.  Her two daughters were there at her home and they were both little princesses.... so precious.  When their mom started talking about Disney, their eyes began to sparkle.

I knew the fireworks would be great... but the way they choreograph the music with the fireworks is awesome.  Oh, and Tinkerbell flying out of the top of the castle... that's something you don't want to miss.

Thanks again, Andria!  You made my trip even better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment