Thursday, March 21, 2013

"Overcast Day in Paris" ~ Eiffel Tower painting

 "Overcast Day in Paris"
10 x 10, gallery wrapped linen with painting extended on sides

This was a very fun painting for me... lots of paint, lots of texture, wonderful subject!  I find it hard to believe several folks objected to the Eiffel Tower being built.. claiming it to be a "ridiculous tower dominating Paris like a gigantic black smokestack."


News at the Brown home:  We woke up to 18 baby chickens.  Whooo Whooo!  My daughter keeps bringing one inside to show me how cuuuuute they are :)

3 comments:

  1. Gina at her best! WONDERFUL, moody, energetic. How can you part with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one...It is very light and airy!
    Ii am a new follower of your blog. I love the work on your blog.

    Please look at my blog at:
    www.suemarrazzo.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete