Monday, March 25, 2013

"White Chocolate Caramel Mocha"

"White Chocolate Caramel Mocha"
6 x 6, oil

I love the movie "Kicking and Screaming" with Will Ferrell.  In the movie, Mike Ditka is trying to convince Will Ferrell (Phil Weston) to drink coffee.  He hollers at him, "Drink the coffee!!!  It picks you up, it calms you down, it's the lifeblood that drives the dreams of champions!"  Phil tries the coffee and soon becomes an all-out coffee addict.

This is a coffee cup I saved from my favorite local coffee shop, "The Coffee Well."  I think written on the sleeve it reads "White Chocolate Caramel Mocha."  Y.U.M.  I'm about to leave to head to Sand Rock to watch my younger son play baseball.  He just texted me and told me that it's snowing there... wish I could take a hot cup of this with me :)

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy opening up your blog to see the image that you post.

    ReplyDelete