Monday, July 1, 2013

"Come Back to Me"

"Come Back to Me"
12 x 9, oil

Some of you know that I've been in a painting slump.  I finally feel like I'm out of it.  I really love and enjoyed this painting.  I contribute my "coming back" to my wonderful weekend I just had in Dahlonega, Georgia... with artist Nancy Franke at the home of Anita Elder (the Art Loft).  I wrote more about that in my last post.  I'd like to say here, thank you so much to each of you that come here and read my blog each day.  Just FYI, the title comes from the movie "Somewhere in Time."

2 comments:

  1. I rejoice with you, Gina
    . When the joy in back in our painting there is nothing better. This is a fabulous painting. It has everything I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie. You're always so sweet to comment. I am definitely feeling joy :)

      Delete