Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sara Kathryn's Bouquet

"Sara Kathryn's Bouquet"
12 x 9, oil on linen canvas

I really have enjoyed painting wedding bouquets.  This one was a recent commission where I was asked to include the actual cloth wrap on the bouquet instead of a vase.  The bouquet was a variety of red flowers and the bold blue was the accent color used in the wedding.  Below are photos of the bride holding the bouquet which I used as photo references for the painting.



I also would like to share with you an oil painting workshop 
I have coming up at the Gadsden Museum of Art.
Thursday and Friday, February 20 & 21, from 9:30 until 4 each day.  Class limit is 10 participants.
2 Days of instruction including demos and one on one easel time.
Cost is $100 for both days.
Please contact Elaine Campbell to register.  You can email Elaine by clicking here.



2 comments: