Friday, January 31, 2014

30 in 30 Days

 "30 in 30 Day Challenge"

Thanks again for Leslie Saeta's challenge to artists to paint 30 paintings in 30 days.  On a whim, I decided to "tag along" for the ride on January 1st.  And then, after posting my decision to take the challenge, my facebook friends were like, "you go, girl!, and you can do it!!!"  And I had to stick with it, then!!!  Thanks so much for following my blog, for the comments here and on facebook.  Truly, they mean a lot to this Alabama girl. 

8 comments:

  1. I can see your growth. Wonderful accomplishment, Gina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collage Gina. Such lovely works! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an accomplishment! Congratulations, Gina - and all these paintings are little gems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work....love the dancers.

    ReplyDelete