Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lake Sunrise

 "Lake Sunrise"
5 x 7, oil 
~ Painting #9 of my 30 paintings in 30 days

I am enjoying all the wonderful comments and encouragements on my blog and facebook.... thanks so much.  I'm also getting some awesome suggestions for paintings.  (One all the way from California, and one all the way from China!!!)  If you have a suggestion, please message me and let me know... I just might get the courage to try to paint it :)  

I also wanted to remind you of my upcoming workshop at Gadsden Museum of Art in Gadsden, Alabama, on February 20 & 21.  Please email Elaine Campbell if interested.

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your brush strokes. They are confident and lends such a painterly look to your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks you so much Linda... something I'm working towards.

      Delete