Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Who Holds Tomorrow

"Who Holds Tomorrow"
14 x 11, oil on linen panel
$450 unframed, $500 framed
Click here to purchase unframed through Paypal, or email me if interested in purchasing.

I heard a song on the radio the other day and it really moved me.  I've heard it several times before, but recently, a young man that I knew as a little boy died unexpectedly.  He was 29.  I hugged his father.  I hugged his mother.  No words to say, other than, "I can't imagine."  It's just not the order of things, according to me.

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you know that I am a Christian.  Ultimately, I want to glorify God through my art.  Like a really good song, like a book you can't put down, sometimes, a piece of art can move someone to tears, or bring a smile.  It's a gift from God to do with what you want.  And since I know Who holds tomorrow, I will give Him the glory for what I do.

Here's the song I heard on the radio...  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Thank you for following my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment