Sunday, April 27, 2014

Never Say Goodbye


"Never Say Goodbye"
8 x 8, oil
~ a gift for a friend and her new adventure

Last Sunday my preacher spoke about Christ and the resurrection... and he emphasized how even though we die, Christians never say goodbye.  I knew I was going to be giving a gift to my friend who is moving to Arkansas this week, and I thought that would be a perfect title for my gift.  I actually saw this picture on her facebook page a while back, and thought I would use it for a painting for her as her "new adventure" present.  She is a gardener (among many things) and loves her flowers and shares them often.


Thank you for following my work!




3 comments:

  1. Gina, what a lovely, special gift for your friend, and the title couldn't be more perfect! She's a lucky woman to have such a gift, but above all, a friend like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet gift. The colors and the whole painterly job you've done is stunning Gina.

    ReplyDelete