Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Springtime Bouquet

"Springtime Bouquet"
12 x 12, oil, available
$450 unframed, click here to purchase through Paypal, or email me
Frame available, email me if interested in purchasing with frame.

Special thanks to sweet Rachel for allowing me to paint her prom bouquet.  I spotted it and fell in love with it while I was plein air painting and she was having her picture taken.  Her mother then told me that they had made it themselves!  I'm planning on painting 30 paintings in May so I'm gearing up for the self-challenge.  As always, thank you for following me work!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gina! I'm a new follower. Looking forward to seeing your daily paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Gina! Love the disappearing edges on the vase. What a glorious sense of color you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! I do love color.. and find myself having to hold back a little when painting :)

      Delete