Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Beautiful Charleston (St. Michael's Church)

"Beautiful Charleston"
14 x 14 x 1.5", oil on canvas

I tried to capture that late afternoon light in this painting.  The road and part of the buildings were in shadow, yet the church steeple was receiving that "golden hour" light.  This painting is painted on 1.5" gallery wrapped canvas with the sides painted, so framing is not necessary.  

Here's a photo of my youngest son, Mason, now a senior in high school.  He's a linebacker, and a pretty good one, too (he received All-State honors last year, with 163 tackles).  I think he's mighty handsome, and I can say that because he looks like my husband, not me :)  GO JACKETS!!!


If you'd like to order one of my 2015 Calendars, click here.

Thank you for following my work!



No comments:

Post a Comment