Monday, January 18, 2016

Alone in the Garden


This one is 40 x 30 and titled "Alone in the Garden" and is heading soon to Sunshine Village - Gallery/Art/Antiques in Watkinsville, Georgia. I love the song "I Come to the Garden Alone" so the title seemed appropriate for this painting.
"And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own" I know I say it often but I'm very thankful for everyone that allows me to share my work here and all the wonderful encouragement I receive from it. A blessing that I know is from up above.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gina, it's been a while since I've visited your blog and I really enjoyed looking at the work you have done. This painting is just beautiful and I was surprised to see how large it is. I am sure it will find a home via your gallery. You have such a way with color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! I love your work too!

    ReplyDelete