Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Same Changes

 
"Same Changes"
16 x 12, oil
$550 unframed, click here to purchase, or email me

Titled from a favorite song of mine by "The Weepies"  Google it and let me know how you like it.

Looking forward to my workshop in Rome, Georgia in a couple of days.
Kathleen Smithson has done a lovely job coordinating!

This painting is painted on a different surface than I usually use...  Odessa Linen.  I posted a different view of the painting on my Instagram account, which I've recently started using, and I'm thoroughly enjoying getting to meet new friends.
Thanks for following my work!!!




2 comments:

  1. This has a very fresh and peaceful feel! Simply Stunning, Gina = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Sue... you're so nice to always comment and share!

      Delete