Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Only You

"Only You"
16 x 16, oil
Available at www.GinaBrownArt.com

I've been busy as a bee lately and I've failed miserably at keeping up my blog, and I apologize.  If you're on Facebook or Instagram, and would like to keep up with my work, please follow along as I post on both of those regularly.  I just returned back from two workshops in Georgia, where I had a wonderful time teaching in Tucker and Watkinsville. 

Also, I got news that my painting was accepted into the OPA Eastern Regional Exhibition. 

I'm taking the rest of this month and July off from teaching to prepare for an upcoming show in Gadsden at the Museum of Art.  The opening reception will be the first Friday in September.  (YIKES). 

Below I'm listing the remainder of the workshops this year.  To find out more about my workshops, please visit my website.

AUGUST 8 & 9 - Rome, Georgia
Contact Kathleen Smithson to register
horseleg@comcast.net
828-200-1304
SEPTEMBER 22 & 23 - Tuscaloosa, Alabama - (FULL)
contact Ann Foster to register
annsbrushstrokes@gmail.com
205-657-0199
OCTOBER 3 & 4 - Gadsden, Alabama
use contact tab on my website to register
NOVEMBER 10 & 11 - Cumming, Georgia
Contact Jeanne Matey to register
http://www.soulfulartstudios.com
404-403-8334

No comments:

Post a Comment