Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hello Again

"Hello Again"
30 x 30, oil on gallery wrapped linen canvas
Available here:  www.GinaBrownArt.com

One of my resolutions for the new year is to get back to writing.  I love to write and share stories, but somewhere along the way a small voice told me no one is reading, no one is listening, no one wants to hear your stories.

But then, a few days ago... at a workshop in Columbus, Georgia, I shared a story from a blog post in the past. To see and hear the reaction of those who were listening, I realized, I need to keep sharing. If not for anyone else, I need to share for me.  That is, I need to share because of the blessing I receive from writing.  Because writing my thoughts down reconnects me with Jesus.  And hopefully, I can help someone else feel a little closer to God today with my simple little words.

This painting was a little journey for me. I sometimes push myself with different brushwork, or different color combinations... trying to grow as an artist.  Always trying to grow.

Much love from this Alabama girl to whomever may take the time to read this.

__________________________________
Are you on Instagram?  @ginabrownart
Facebook?  www.facebook.com/GinaBrownArt

Sign up for my free newsletter here







4 comments:

  1. Ahhh... but sometime the very act of writing turns out to be its own reward...
    Keep writing!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Helen!!! ❤

      Delete
  2. I am so happy to see your words!! You have great inspirational stories to share and I for one will be listening and reading and waiting for the next one!! Blessings my friend! Love Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement Karen! Blessings to you, too!

      Delete